Shimano RS500 SPD-SL Pedal
Shimano RS500 SPD-SL Pedal, optimized for entry level "clip-in" pedal riders, lighter spring tension larger entry target for easier engagement, providing easy step in, easy step out performance.
Cascaded features from top-tier systems with, extra-wide platform transfering pedaling power efficiently and durable stainless steel body plate reducing flex and pedal body wear.
- Spring tension adjustment system.
- 15mm wrench flats for installation.
- 30° angle ground clearance
- SH11 cleats/hardware (Yellow); 6° of angular float, compatible w/ SH10, SH12
- Weight, (pair): 320 grams.