Bombtrack Bicycle Co. - "Hook EXT" Frameset
The Hook’s hoodlum tendencies given free rein. Using a Columbus steel frame, dedicated carbon fork, and lively 27.5-inch wheels, the EXT can batter through territory out-of-bounds to other drop handlebar bikes. As capable on backcountry campouts as it is on post-work blasts, the Hook EXT remains the choice when you’re unsure of the terrain, but know you want to have fun riding it.
* Columbus Cromor double butted frame
* Full carbon tapered fork with internal light cable routing, through axles and triple cage mounts.
* Integrated light cable routing and rear light mount.
* Toptube bag direct mounts, triple cage mount on downtube and seattube for optimized bottle position, bottle cage mounts underneath the downtube and rear rack mounts.
* Front derailleur compatible.
* 12 mm through axles front and rear.
Model HOOK EXT Color 1 Matt Black Color 2 Matt Metallic Grey Blue Frame COLUMBUS CROMOR double butted tubing, TA, rack / fender mounts, internal light cable routing, rear light mount, 86.5 mm T47 BB shell Fork Full carbon, TA, 1.1/2'' - 1.1/8'', triple cage mounts (can double as fender mounts),internal hub dynamo cable routing Headset Sealed external aheadset, 1.1/2'' - 1.1/8'' Through axle 12 x 100 mm / 12 x 142 mm Seat clamp BOMBTRACK ORIGIN forged aluminium seat clamp, 29.8 mm Rack - Weight frameset 2710 g frame (size L, incl. TA, hanger) / 600 g fork (300 mm steerer, incl. TA) Maximum rider weight 130 kg incl. Luggage ASTM riding condition 2
Bombtrack Bicycle Co.